Stage II 2019
1. Experiment and define the technological parameters for the sol-gel synthesis of GO and rGO doped silico-phosphate materials with optical limiting characteristics
2. Structural, optical and morphological characterization of the sol-gel GO and rGO doped silico-phosphate composite films/layers (FTIR, RAMAN, UV/VIS/NIR spectroscopy)
3. SEM investigations of GO and rGO silico-phosphate composite materials
4. Fabrication and characterization of functionalized GO/rGO
5. Investigations of optical limiting functionality of GO rGO functionalized suspensions
6. Investigation of optical limiting functionality of silico-phosphate GO and rGO composite materials
7. Optical limiting functionality of GO/rGO films
8. Investigation of optical limiting functionality of organic polymers doped with GO
9. Development of opto-mechanics and internal parts of graphene based optical limiter
• the production flowsheet for preparation of GO / rGO suspension and functionalized GO / rGO
• technological parameters for the sol-gel synthesis of GO and rGO doped silico-phosphate materials
• surface functionalization of GO/rGO
• fabrication of GO/rGO thin films onto the glass substrate by sol-gel method
• optical limiting functionality of GO/rGO suspensions, of silico-phosphate GO and rGO composites and of polymer films doped with GO
• the development of opto-mechanics related parts of graphene based optical limiter
• Test structures of silico-phosphate materials doped with rGO and GO, rGO/GO films, polymer films doped with rGO/GO
• A. Petris, C. Vasiliu, S. Mei, J. Yang, S. Etemadi, R. Wendelbo, P. Gheorghe, L. Ionel, L. Rusen, A. M. Iordache, M.Elisa, “Optical limiting potential of reduced graphene oxide based films, solutions and silico-phosphate composites”, presented at EMRS Spring Meeting 2019, Symposia: Materials, Electronics and Photonics, Symposium V: Laser interactions with materials: from fundamentals to applications.
• Petris, P. Gheorghe, L. Ionel, L. Rusen, C. Vasiliu, A. M. Iordache, M. Elisa, C. Simon, S. Mei, J. Yang, K. Thorshaug, B. Wabende, R. Wendelbo, S. Etemadi, “Passive optical limiting in graphene-based nonlinear materials”, presented at 14th International Conference “Correlation Optics - 2019”, Cernauti, Ucraina
• D. Ulieru “Modern packaging technologies for biomedical applications”, Training course: “Prototyping for biomedical applications”, Workshop bTB Test, Bucharest, SITEX_ECAS Electronics, Romania, 15th January 2019
• D. Ulieru, Fl. Babarada, Oana-Maria Ulieru, Xavi Vila, Alex Topor “The Optical Limiter based on application of Innovative Graphene-Derived Materials by Photodecting Device integration”, Sensor+Test Fair, Poster SITEX Booth no 5/411, 25/27 June 2019, Nurnberg, Germany.
• D. Ulieru, Xavi Vila, Oana-Maria Ulieru, A. Topor “The human eye protection by application of optical limiter devices”, MedTec Exhibition 23-25 May 2019, Nurnberg, Germany.
• D. Ulieru, Oana-Maria Ulieru, Xavi Vila, Alexandru Topor “Developing and implementation of a new generation of nano safety assessment tools”, EURONANOFORUM 2019 Conference, 12-14 June 2019 Paper H04, Bucharest Parliament Palace, Romania.